1. Your job as a dental assistant is recession proof.
2. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics reports median assistants salary for 2015 was $17.30 per hour. That's $35,980 per year!
3. Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical insurance and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans, (401K)
and profit sharing or bonus plans.
4. You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
5. You can find employment anywhere in the United States - Dental Assisting is a transportable career.
We can train you in 13 weeks with 78 hours of lecture and lab. (Our evening and weekend schedules will allow you to maintain your work, school or family commitments.) You will also complete a 140 hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. During this time you will prepare to successfully pass the DANB Radiation Health and Safety Exam (www.DANB.org) and complete testing and application requirements to obtain your New Mexico Certification in the Expanded Function of Dental Radiography. After you graduate you'll have the skills to get a job as a Dental Assistant. After some experience, graduates become office managers, Dental Assistant Instructors, dental product sales representatives, and even move on to Dental Hygiene, which is highly competitive. Why not call today for more information or to set up a tour of the school?
We want to answer all of your questions about dental assistant training, what is a dental assistant, why be a dental assistant, and how to be a dental assistant.
SPRING 2017 SESSION STARTS
TUESDAY, January 10th, 2017 at 6PM!
Flexible payment plans, Tues-Thurs, Mon-Wed, and
Saturday class options
For More Information call
MATRIX DENTAL LLC
4200 Wyoming NE B1
Albuquerque, NM 87111
Office Hours: Tues-Fri 12PM - 5PM